Wellington Orchestra performance of Capriccio
Orchestra Wellington is offering Blind foundation clients to the performance of Capriccio as part of Season ‘16 at the Michael Fowler Centre, Wellington.
When: Saturday 16 July, from 7:30pm.
Where: Michael Fowler Centre, 111 Wakefield St, Wellington.
- $20 for seats in the front two rows (limited visibility).
- $40 for all other seats in the hall (if you have a vision support person attending with you, their entrance will be free).
- $12 Community Services Card.
- $12 tertiary student.
- $10 child (if you have a vision support person attending with you, their entrance will be free).
Programme: Odes to Joy
- Richard Strauss (arr. Maunder) Festmusik der Stadt Wien for brass and timpani, werke o.Op. 133.
- Richard Strauss: Metamorphosen for 23 solo strings.
- Richard Strauss: Capriccio Op. 85: Prelude and Final Scene.
The programme is also available in braille. Please request your copy at least one week before the show by contacting Margaret Myers by emailing email@example.com or phoning 04 801 7810.
To book tickets contact:
Margaret Myers at Orchestra Wellington – please explain that you are a client of the Blind Foundation and Margaret will be able to provide support with seat selection and ticketing. Contact Margaret by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 04 801 7810.
Please note: discounts cannot be provided for tickets purchased through Ticketek.
Please contact Frances Watling at the Blind Foundation for more information about the programme by emailing email@example.com or phoning 04 380 2151.