Currently a large number of New Zealanders are experiencing the early stages of vision loss and not seeking support.
That is why, Blind Low Vision NZ is working with TRA, a research and insight agency, to inform how we make our services more accessible and relevant in the future. We are inviting people who are not already clients of Blind Low Vision NZ to take part in this research project. We will be discussing their experience with their vision and what they know about Blind Low Vision NZ. Their participation will involve:
- A 90 min one-on-one interview with an experienced researcher.
- This can be in person in Auckland,
- or online via video call across the country.
- They will receive a $160 as a thank you for taking part.
- Their confidentiality and privacy are assured.
Interviews will take place in the weeks commencing 4th, 11th, and 18th December 2023.
Get In Touch
If you know someone who would like to share their story please ask them to contact Shasha Gan - Lead Researcher at TRA.
022 064 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hmm, no more results were found, click here to return to all "News".