- Blind Low Vision NZ ReVISION Podcast
- Community Impact Report 2021
- Information and Resources
- Make your donation go further by donating your tax rebate
- Please give $40 to fill a life with Talking Books for people with vision loss like Trevor.
- Robyn lost most of her vision suddenly. But thanks to kind Kiwis like you she feels she’s had wonderful support
- Thank you for continuing to change lives with Blind Low Vision NZ.
- Thank you for your generous donation!
- Thank you very much for your very kind, and much appreciated gift.
- How we can help
- News & Events
- Get involved
Thank you for supporting us throughout 2021. Below is our online shop where you could access our full range of products.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call through our contact centre on 0800 24 33 33 for any product purchases or enquiries.
The Pearson Fund
The Pearson Fund allows us to provide subsidies for our clients.
Clients are recommended to place orders directly with us. This can be done in person at one of our offices, over the phone, or via email.
You can phone 0800 24 33 33 or email email@example.com to place an order with us, or pop into your local office to receive subsidies on products
If you wish to find out more information about adaptive technology, we have partnerships with both Humanware and Pacific Vision, their websites are linked below for more information. We always recommend that you have an assessment with us so that we can support you to find the best possible option
Shipping for orders within New Zealand is included in all prices, and all of our goods are sent via a trackable courier system to ensure that your products reach you as quickly as possible. If you are outside of New Zealand, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about shipping options.