A major gift is an enormously powerful way of supporting a cause that you care about. We are very grateful to each and every supporter who considers making a substantial financial commitment to help New Zealanders who are blind, deafblind or have low vision live a life without limits.
Your Support Can:
- Help the breeding and training of guide dogs
- Bring the joy of reading to someone who is blind through your support of the talking book library
- Provide access to technology and training support
- Help mobility and independence – from using a white cane, public transport or a guide dog, prepare meals, stay in employment, or connect with others
- Increase the power of advocacy – we lobby for accessible and inclusive communities because we believe people with sight loss should be able to get around public spaces like any other member of the community, access the same information, and pursue the career of their dreams without unnecessary barriers
- Fund significant capital projects and programmes that are crucial for the future success of our mission
“We work with people to find solutions together”
Our team will work with you to ensure that your gift is achieving impact in the area that you are passionate about. Talk to us to learn more about the difference you can make.
Annual Report 2021
Read the latest Blind Low Vision NZ Annual Report to see what we have achieved and how we performed as an organisation over the past year.
Contact Our Team:
027 498 8248