- Blind Low Vision NZ ReVISION Podcast
- Community Impact Report 2021
- Information and Resources
- Make your donation go further by donating your tax rebate
- Please give $40 to fill a life with Talking Books for people with vision loss like Trevor.
- Robyn lost most of her vision suddenly. But thanks to kind Kiwis like you she feels she’s had wonderful support
- Thank you for continuing to change lives with Blind Low Vision NZ.
- Thank you for your generous donation!
- Thank you very much for your very kind, and much appreciated gift.
- How we can help
- News & Events
- Get involved
Did you know that your donations are tax deductible? Claiming your tax and donating it back to Blind Low Vision NZ is a fantastic way to make your donation go further. Should you choose to donate your year end tax credit to Blind Low Vision NZ, you can be assured that your kind gift will be used where it’s needed most. Print the IRD form
Already received tax your rebate?
Donate by internet banking
Select Blind Low Vision NZ Donation from the Bill Payee list.
Please enter the following:
Particulars: CID-xxxx (this can be found above your name and address on your receipts)
Reference: Tax rebate
Donate online at blindlowvision.org.nz
Please write Tax rebate donation in the Comments box.
Donate over the phone
Call us on 0800 787 743 between 8.30am to 5pm to donate over the phone.