Want to listen to your favourite tracks and singles from your favourite artists?
Look below to learn how to link your Alexa to a music service like Spotify to stream your favourite music!
- Go to the Alexa app on your device then choose menu and select settings.
- Tap on music. Alexa will then display the Music Services screen. Below you will have a list of music service available. Select your preferred music service.
- Then choose your preferred music service account and sign in to authorise Alexa to access your account.
- When you’ve completed linking your desired music account. You’ll get a notification to let you know that you can change the default music provider
- Once you’ve chosen your default music provider you’re all set! Simply ask Alexa “Alexa, play the song [title].”
To learn more about Alexa and if you need technological assistance call 0800 24 33 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org