- Blind Low Vision NZ ReVISION Podcast
- Community Impact Report 2021
- Information and Resources
- Make your donation go further by donating your tax rebate
- Please give $40 to fill a life with Talking Books for people with vision loss like Trevor.
- Robyn lost most of her vision suddenly. But thanks to kind Kiwis like you she feels she’s had wonderful support
- Thank you for continuing to change lives with Blind Low Vision NZ.
- Thank you for your generous donation!
- Thank you for your kind donation!
- Thank you very much for your very kind, and much appreciated gift.
- How we can help
- News & Events
- Get involved
Thank you for your donation
Today the world is a little brighter for Marama and other Kiwis like her, because you cared.
That’s thanks to you. Your gifts help kids like Marama get the independent living skills and support they need at every stage of their lives, from learning to feed themselves as a baby and do up their own buttons, to navigating their neighbourhood with a white cane, and cooking her own meals.
Thank you again for your kindness. Enjoy a wonderful, safe, healthy Christmas.