- Blind Low Vision NZ Podcast
- Information and Resources
- Make your donation go further by donating your tax rebate
- Robyn lost most of her vision suddenly. But thanks to kind Kiwis like you she feels she’s had wonderful support
- Thank you for continuing to change lives with Blind Low Vision NZ.
- Thank you very much for your very kind, and much appreciated gift.
- How we can help
- News & Events
- Get involved
For many of us books are an important part of life, giving us an opportunity to explore the world. I want you to know that your gift will make a real difference. It will help provide children like Tallulah access to the Blind Low Vision NZ Library whenever they feel like relaxing with their favourite stories.
Your wonderful support not only gives New Zealanders the joy of books, it also helps connects them to important services that provide orientation and mobility training, assistive technology and much more.
With our deepest gratitude – thank you again for your kindness towards your fellow New Zealanders.