- Blind Low Vision NZ ReVISION Podcast
- Community Impact Report 2021
- Information and Resources
- Make your donation go further by donating your tax rebate
- Please give $40 to fill a life with Talking Books for people with vision loss like Trevor.
- Robyn lost most of her vision suddenly. But thanks to kind Kiwis like you she feels she’s had wonderful support
- Thank you for continuing to change lives with Blind Low Vision NZ.
- Thank you very much for your very kind, and much appreciated gift.
- How we can help
- News & Events
- Get involved
Thank you very much for your very kind, and much appreciated gift today to help more people like Sue.
Because of you, everyday New Zealanders like Sue who are blind, deafblind or have low vision gain the confidence to walk down the street using a white cane, prepare a meal by themselves, or keep in contact with their family through technology. I’m so grateful for your support.
Thanks to you, life doesn’t have to become darker when you’re losing your sight.