- Blind Low Vision NZ ReVISION Podcast
- Community Impact Report 2021
- Information and Resources
- Make your donation go further by donating your tax rebate
- Please give $40 to fill a life with Talking Books for people with vision loss like Trevor.
- Robyn lost most of her vision suddenly. But thanks to kind Kiwis like you she feels she’s had wonderful support
- Thank you for continuing to change lives with Blind Low Vision NZ.
- Thank you very much for your very kind, and much appreciated gift.
- How we can help
- News & Events
- Get involved
We will be in touch within 2 working days to talk to you about your request for services, and to get any further information we might need. We may need some information from your eye health practitioner, if you have not already provided it.
Once we understand more about your needs, we will talk with you about how we can help. If there is something urgent you need help with, you can let us know at any time.
Find out more about Blind Low Vision NZ’s services and how we might be able to help you.
If you need to get in touch with us, you can reach us on 0800 24 33 33.