- Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie
- Mary’s favourite Santé bikkies recipe
- Pic’s Peanut Butter Bikkies
- Rhubarb and Raspberry Melting Moments
- Hill’s Canine Bikkies
- Nadia’s Lemon Bikkies
- Julie’s Famous Shortbread Bikkies
- Nadia’s Chocolate Lab Bikkies
- Lemon Sugar Bikkies
- Quick Ginger Bikkies
- Lemon and Raspberry shortbread
- Carrot dog biscuits
- Royal Icing
- Red Icing
- Chocolate Icing
125g butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
3 tsp sweetened condensed milk
1 ⅔ cups standard flour
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup baking chocolate chips
few drops of vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until light and fluffy and then add dry ingredients.
3. Lightly roll the dough out and use your bikkie cutter to cut into dog shapes.
4. Place on the prepared tray, and add a few chocolate chips to each bikkie.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until golden. Leave on the tray for 1–2 minutes then place on a wire rack to cool.