- Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie
- Mary’s favourite Santé bikkies recipe
- Pic’s Peanut Butter Bikkies
- Rhubarb and Raspberry Melting Moments
- Hill’s Canine Bikkies
- Nadia’s Lemon Bikkies
- Julie’s Famous Shortbread Bikkies
- Nadia’s Chocolate Lab Bikkies
- Lemon Sugar Bikkies
- Quick Ginger Bikkies
- Lemon and Raspberry shortbread
- Carrot dog biscuits
- Royal Icing
- Red Icing
- Chocolate Icing
- 2-3 tbsp beet juice
- 1½ cups icing sugar
- 2 tsp butter
To make beet juice, coarsely grate ½ a medium beetroot and place in a small pot with 1 cup water. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 20 minutes. Strain, reserving liquid, then reduce liquid to 2-3 tablespoons by boiling for 3-5 minutes.
Combine icing sugar, butter and hot beet juice in a bowl. Mix to make a thick icing. Adjust thickness by adding more icing sugar or beet juice as needed.
Put icing into a small piping bag or zip-lock bag with a corner snipped off to draw the little red coats.