The Blind Foundation are seeking new TISners who are interested in receiving training on the Telephone Information Service (TIS).
What is TIS?
TIS enables users to listen to a variety of recorded bulletins with their touch-tone telephones to access information.
What will you find in TIS?
- Over 2500 newspaper articles every week.
- News from the Blind Foundation.
- Blind community group feedback lines.
- Information for your local area.
- Radio and TV schedules, and much more!
The training sessions will run via telephone conference and will guide you through how to use TIS, what it has to offer and how to setup your account.
We haven’t set a time and date for these sessions yet. At this stage we are looking for expressions of interest.
If you are interested in taking part in the training session please email Jessica at email@example.com or phone Jessica on 09 355 6891.