We all can be a bit forgetful at times. Late too. It can be frustrating, embarrassing, stressful. We get it. Alexa gets it too. That’s why Alexa can help you with a variety of tasks, including telling the time.
How does it work?
- Say “Alexa, what time is it?” Alexa will respond with the current time in your time zone.
If you want Alexa to announce the time on the hour or half-hour, you can set up a time-based reminder.
- Say “Alexa, set a reminder for [time] to announce the time.”
For example, you could say “Alexa, set a reminder for 8:00 AM to announce the time.”
If you want Alexa to give you a different time format, such as military time or 12-hour time, you can specify that in your request.
- Say “Alexa, what time is it in 12-hour format?” or “Alexa, what time is it in military time?“
If you want Alexa to announce the time in a different time zone, you can ask for that as well.
- Say “Alexa, what time is it in London?“
If you need to set an alarm or timer, Alexa can help with that too.
- Say “Alexa, set an alarm for [time]” or “Alexa, set a timer for [length of time].” Alexa will respond with confirmation and start the timer or alarm for you.
Overall, Alexa is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for keeping track of the time with just a few simple commands. Whether you’re trying to stay on schedule or just want to know what time it is, Alexa has you covered. It’s about time!
To access the Blind Low Vision NZ Skill, you must be a client with library access. If you’re interested in registering with us, give us a call on 0800 24 33 33 or email email@example.com
Hmm, no more results were found, click here to return to all "News".