Calling Tech Savvy New Zealanders!
Kia ora, we are looking for some digitally-savvy volunteers across Aotearoa to teach members of our blind, deafblind and low vision community how to use accessible technology, like Alexa-enabled devices.
- High level of information literacy and technology skills
- Ability to communicate with people in an appropriate and empathetic manner
- Own transport (petrol reimbursement option available
Personal Attributes and Values
- Attention to detail
- Able to work alone, self-directed or as part of a team
- Helpful and supportive attitude
- Interest in technology
- Problem solver
Read more about the Digital Device Volunteer positions in the position description below.
To learn more about becoming a Digital Device Volunteer for Blind Low Vision NZ, contact Diana Morse, Library Volunteer Coordinator by calling 09 9301 576 or mailing firstname.lastname@example.org