Become a Corporate Partner
Every day an average of 9 people reach out to Blind Low Vision NZ for support, you can help us provide that support by becoming a partner.
Our partnerships come in all shapes and sizes from national and regional companies, to local clubs and societies. These partnerships can be one off, but often run for several years. This is because those who partner with can see the real difference their support makes to those who are blind, deafblind or have low vision. Whether it is a message that resonates with their customers or engages employees who have experienced first-hand the support Blind Low Vision NZ provides; or if it’s simply about supporting a worthwhile cause by standing alongside our blind low vision communities, these relationships are always a force for good.
We take a bespoke holistic approach to partnering, considering your brand, culture, CSR, nature of your company, club or organisation. Some of the support we have provided to partners recently includes:
- Supporting you to be inclusive to blind, deafblind and people with low vision within your environment.
- Educating staff on a better understanding of sight loss so they take care of their eyes better.
- Supporting employers to take part in our Work Ready programme, supporting young blind, deafblind and low vision people into the workplace.
- Creating social change by helping us remove outdated stereotypes on what blind, deafblind and people with low vision can do.
- Fundraising through Strategic Partnerships, Appeals, Cause Related Marketing, Payroll Giving, Corporate Grants and Sponsorship.
- Customer base synergy if your customers are 40+ they are more likely to be affected by sight loss. Together we can keep them thriving.
- Other valued support such as gifts in kind, pro bono support, volunteering skilled employees into our organisation.
We’d love to hear from you. To find out how you can partner with us please contact email@example.com or call us on 0800 DONATE.