Blind & Low Vision NZ is delighted to partner with, and thank, our very special partners. The life changing work we do would not be possible without their support.
Milford is a boutique investment firm that exists to grow the wealth of their clients and New Zealand. They provide a range of investment products and services designed to help clients meet their specific investment objectives, including PIE Funds and KiwiSaver.
Milford is proud to support Blind & Low Vision NZ Library and give the gift of reading to Kiwis who are blind or have low vision.
Hudson Gavin Martin (HGM) has supported Blind & Low Vision NZ as its primary legal advisors since 2011.
HGM is a boutique law firm specialising in technology and intellectual property. They provide practical and innovative solutions to commercial and legal issues in relation to technology and intellectual property matters. Their passion and expertise in the area are second to none, and as such they are recognised as leaders in their field.
HGM are committed to playing their part in the community and are proud to be supporting Blind & Low Vision NZ.
Blind & Low Vision NZ very grateful for the support provided by a number of generous Trusts and Foundations. In the past year we have received significant support from:
We have also received support from:
- Pelorus Trust
- The Law Foundation New Zealand
- J R McKenzie Trust
- The Lion Foundation
- Thomas George Macarthy Trust
- Grassroots Trust
- Otago Community Trust
- Christchurch Earthquake Recovery Trust (CERT)
- Community Trust of Southland
- Constellation Communities Trust
- Maurice Paykel Charitable Trust
- Rata Foundation (Formerly The Canterbury Community Trust)
- Support For Volunteering Fund
- Tennyson Charitable Trust
- Trust Waikato
- Dunedin City Council
- Maungakiekie-Tāmaki Local Board
- Puketāpapa Local Board
- Ōrākei Local Board
- Howick Local Board
- Māngere-Otāhuhu Local Board
- Manurewa Local Board
- Ōtara-Papatoetoe Local Board
- Papakura Local Board
- Hibiscus & Bays Local Board
- Whau Local Board
- Henderson-Massey Local Board
- Timaru District Council
- Mid & South Canterbury Community Trust