- Blind Low Vision NZ Guide Dogs and COVID-19
- Christine and Bradley
- Cute and Clever Vesper
- Gorgeous Otis
- John and guide dog Vinko – true partnership
- Lisa and Romy
- Puppies progress
- Puppies’ Progress
- Puppies’ Progress
- Puppy Raising
- Pupstar Update
- Telemarketing Fundraising
- Volunteer Form
- York update
- York, your 2021 Pupstar
- You gave Sue hope
- Volunteer with guide dogs
- Fundraise for guide dogs
- Red Puppy Appeal street collection
- Red Puppy Sponsorship
Red Puppy Sponsorship
One day, puppies like this one hope to become Blind Low Vision NZ guide dogs – but they can only do it with your help!
Guide dog puppies go through two years of rigorous training before they become guide dogs. It’s tough work and it simply wouldn’t be possible without the support of Red Puppy Sponsors.
Your monthly donation will help breed these adorable little puppies and support them through their training so they can one day become a guide dog and give independence, confidence and freedom to someone who is build or has low vision.
Become a Red Puppy Sponsor
To become a Red Puppy Sponsor all you need to do is choose a monthly donation amount (most people start giving $20 a month) then select an option below.
- Sign up online to make a monthly gift using your Credit Card. Our secure payments page is safe and easy to use.
- Download a Red Puppy Sponsorship Direct Debit form to make a regular donation directly from your bank account.
- Call 0800 DONATE (0800 366 283) and we’ll help you become a Red Puppy Sponsor over the phone.
You can choose to only support guide dogs with your monthly donation, or provide help where it’s most needed. Losing your sight can turn your life upside down: people often need significant practical and emotional support to restore their confidence and relearn everyday tasks before they’re ready for a guide dog.
Each year you’ll follow a new pupstar through their training so you can see how your gifts are making a difference.
You can also get regular updates by following our puppies on facebook.